RUMI said, “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
If you need a little encouragement or inspiration here are a few key points to help you find beauty and love in yourself, what you do, your surroundings and everyday living.
- Decide what a “beautiful life” means to you.
- Lay the foundation and start creating the beautiful life you know you deserve.
- Be authentic and honest with yourself in every decision you make.
- Focus on moving toward your desired end result.
- Be grateful for what challenges you and makes you stronger.
- Be open to change and new life experiences.
- Be present and thankful for today.
The power of belief and discipline contributes greatly to the success of being what you are. Be patient with yourself and trust the process. Your free will shapes the reality you create. It’s your destiny!
Interested in working with a mentor to help you cope with major life change and transitions? Do you need help choosing the right certified therapeutic harp program? Thinking about having a MARI® experience to remember your wholeness and the beauty of living a healthy, fulfilling, authentic, creative life.